Saturday, November 21, 2009

what a week

ferst and foremost!
hahaha
get well soon FI, ABANG DEEN or watever they are calling u these days
hahaha
basically my FI was caught in an accident
gi beli P plate ah
hahahahahahaha
get well soon coz i wud rather do physical training under u than FI zaki
hahahahahaha
aniwaes
my exams are closer
my ippt is next week
first aid training is also nxt week
my firearms(shooting) is in 2 weeks time
gonna be a hectic month
but after that i will be freeeeee
POP OH
haha
and in 3 weeks time 138TH INTAKE WILL COME IN OOOOOOH
hahahahahahahaha







as for my life...
hmmm
im tired of WAITING
im tired of HOPING
im tired of SEARCHING
im tired of CHASING
in the end i still end up getting nothing
oh wait
i still get smth
i get hurt
pish

now my top priorities are:
1st)fitness
2nd)fitness
3rd)fitness
4th)pass my law
5th)marksmanship
6th)Friends. enjoyment
.
.
.
31241413th) relationship



i juz wanna be happi like hw i used to be...
hmmm
i cant say i dun miss u.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home